These files are supplementary files for the ENCODE3 mouse chromatin state and accessibility paper (Gorkin, Barozzi, Zhao, Zhang, Huang et al. 2020). They include the following files:
- Raw and processed ChIP-seq data from our study can be accessed via the ENCODE Data Collection and Coordination (DCC) website: http://www.encodedcc.org. Here is a list of accession IDs for all samples.
- Publication landing page at the ENCODE DCC portal, which contains links to relevant datasets.
- chromHMM calls
- ATAC-seq peak calls and signal tracks
- ATAC-seq dynamic d-TAC calls
- dTAC catalog accessibility by tissue-stage
Note: Processed ATAC-seq files used in the paper may be different from those available via the ENCODE DCC portal, because the ENCODE DCC did not have a official processing pipeline for ATAC-seq at the time of data analysis. However, the raw data used here and by the ENCODE DCC portal are identical. For most purposes, we recommend using the processed data files available on the ENCODE DCC portal. The files here are made available to allow precise reproduction of results from the paper.